Tuesday, September 14, 2010

my my how time flies...

since my last post alot of things happened...
like...

i got married (:

yes, married to my bestest friend mr. jordan scott springer.

in the Bountiful, Utah Temple.

although we got married on the most unlucky day of the year im not gonna lie it was probably the most amazing and LUCKY day that i have ever expirienced.

everything was perfect...







i was also paticularly excited that my family and elba were able to travel all the way from arizona to come share this splendid day with me ...



i am so greatful for everyone that made our day so amazing (:

check back for the rundown of the reception and the most adorable pictures ever (:


7 comments:

  1. I love that black and white picture of you and Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Sarah! So happy for you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    I LOVE your dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are so gorgeous! i love your dress. you both look so in love and thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara!! You gorgeous girl! You look beautiful and you and your husband look hot together! OW OW!!

    ReplyDelete