Sunday, October 24, 2010

a new leaf


i used to not like fall as much as i do now. granted i used to live in arizona where theres only two season... hot and not so hot.
but now the leaves are changing and and theres a certain chill in the air.
h.a.l.l.o.w.e.e.n.
is a comin' and i still dont have a costume.
plus ill prob gain 17 pounds all in my ace from all the delicious candy.
my husband is sweet i love him.
i know that really didnt have anything to do with fall but ill love him every season of the year.
were going to the big D in a few weeks. im excited (:
if anyone can help me with my blog please do . i nee dhelp.
as you can see im pretty stupid ^^
what do you love about fall?

6 comments:

  1. oh sara you're silly! i love fall, i just wish it was longer. the leaves are beautiful! we're excited for your trip out here!! are you coming friday? or when?

    oh yeah p.s. i love the picture you posted with this- so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Thank you! Ok I think if all goes well we might leave wednsday night if not thurs morning. Or something. Bah! You have to take me to do fun stuff in the D! (: so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just love these two pictures! your blog is lovely - i wish you would continue! ♥

    hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss fall so much and halloween this year was the best.
    What did you end up dressing up as?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for entering le giveaway (= I'll have to have more soon (I hate that not everyone wins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKay I know this post was made forever ago but I just had to tell you that I love your pictures! I wish I was in a place where it was either hot or not so hot. The snow here is no fun!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete