Thursday, July 12, 2012

recently.

ive been doing a whole lot of nothing at work.
and i blog alot,
that means i look through my favorite blogs over and over and read all of the posts till i imagine myself as one of their very best friends.
do you do that?
am i crazy?
maybe i am.
i really want to make my blog really cool like all the ones i like.
it would help if i knew more about blogging. anyone want to help me?
ill let you hold my baby.

anyways.
since my last post i
-had a baby
-moved to arizona
-got a job (bleh)
-lost a friendship
-recconected with old friends.

and lots more but thats all i remember off the top of my head.

i hope i get this blogging thing down. even if no one reads it (:



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it was one of the best things that happened to me. seriously. (:

      Delete